|stamped as Jasmine : hero theme!
||[Mar. 31st, 2010|09:22 pm]
5 positive words about yourself:
1. Honest: I always say what I think when I think it. I will tell you directly when I disagree with you, I can't really understand why people talk behind others back instead of saying it in their faces
2. Intelligent: I consider myself intelligent because I'm able to think critically,I can think with my own brain instead regurgitating the thoughts of others. I don't pretend to be a genius but I enjoy learning new things
3. Loyal: I'm a very loyal person and I would never betray my friends/my family. I don't trust people easily because I have been betrayed many times in the past and my trust has been broken many, many times. It is difficult to gain my trust, and i don't forgive easily, but once I trust a person I stand by them even when the whole world goes against them
4. Passionate: I am passionate , I put a lot of energy into the issues I believe in!
5. Curious : I'm curious, and I always get up and investigate. I love to see new things, learn something new and i actually seek out new challenges everyday. I think that without challenges life would be boring.
5 negative words about yourself:
1. Brutally honest: I always say what I think when I think it, sometimes I can really be brutally honest.
2. Sarcastic: I am sarcastic, especially when I am angry and especially around my friends. I know sometimes I overly sarcastic and I make jokes when I probably shouldn't.
3. Impulsive: Extremely impulsive as I am I always act and then think. I really rush into things without thinking and get into trouble for it
4. Stubborn: Sometimes I can be sooo stubborn! Probably because I don't like being open to the possibility that I could be wrong and I'm not very good at changing my mind. Honestly, I hardly change my mind about something
5. Pessimistic: I try to be optimistic, but I always think that If something can go wrong it will go wrong and at the most inopportune time ( at the worst possible time!)and my natural cynicism always seems to make an appearance.
Describe your personality:Spontaneous Idealists are creative, lively and open-minded persons. They are humorous and dispose of a contagious zest for life. Their enthusiasm and sparkling energy inspires others and sweeps them along. They enjoy being together with other people and often have an uncanny intuition for their motivations and potential. Spontaneous Idealists are masters of communication and very amusing and gifted entertainers. Fun and variety are guaranteed when they are around. However, they are sometimes somewhat too impulsive in dealing with others and can hurt people without really meaning to do so, due to their direct and sometimes critical nature.
Are you a idealist, realist, or pessimist? definitely more pessimist
Are you by the books or rulebreaker/rebel?rulebreaker/rebel
Are you laid back or worrisome?laid back
Implusive or Cautious:Implusive
Leader or Follower:Leader , I don't like being told what to do
Selfish or selfless: High or low self esteem: Selfless
Warm hearted or cold hearted: Warm hearted
Introverted or Extroverted:Extroverted
Anything Else You Would Like To Share?: not really :D